Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

volunteer design services for a select few non-profit environmental organisations around Australia

This just in...!

Get in touch with Sonya to provide you/your group's details and find out if you fit her criteria - and pass it on!

"I'm a Graphic Designer based in Melbourne who is hoping to embark on a 3 month project to volunteer my design services to a select few non-profit environmental organisations around Australia.

I am contacting your council to kindly ask if you are able to supply for me a list of any such organisations you may be aware of in your shire. I wish to get in touch with the co-ordinator of each organisation that I judge as eligible, to see if they are interested taking advantage of my services for the duration of this project. 

The reason I am embarking on this venture is because I am very interested in the promotion of sustainability. So many of these sustainability and eco-focussed non-profits simply don't have the funds to employ a professional designer for their marketing and communication material. This often leaves them in the dark, or projects their image as one with a 'hippy' culture, rather than one of serious professionalism and importance. I wish to help those that I can, to find their voice and refresh their brand to be more attractive to a wider and more appropriate audience.

I thank you in advance for any information you may be able to provide on organisations in your area.

In addition, I am of course open to any sponsorship/funding your council may be able to provide to support my work on this project, but this is not the point in my contacting your office.

Kindest Regards,

Sonja Meyer

0407 705 180

www.identitycrisis.com.au

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Henry David Thoreau

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

EnviroNet Hobsons Bay